Softeon provides the industry’s most powerful, flexible and optimized Put Wall solution, reducing picking costs, optimizing throughput, and maximizing flexibility.
In the face of efulfillment and other pressures, companies are increasingly turning to Put Wall systems to reduce order picking costs and increase throughput. What is a Put Wall? A Put Wall is a fulfillment system that uses a physical structure to create a series of “cubbie holes” or slots into which products for customer orders are placed, or put, after picking. Each slot holds products for all, or part, of an individual customer order.
Put Wall Management Software is Key!
Without the right software, fulfillment sites can experience the following issues:
* Sub-optimal order batching
* The right orders not directed to the wall for processing at the right time
* Excessive dwell times – put wall slots are held up for an hour or more awaiting items needed to complete orders
* Challenges managing overall Put Wall operations
* Challenges hitting carrier cut-off times
Softeon Put Wall, a subset of our full Warehouse Execution System (WES), eliminates all those challenges and more with a powerful, highly configurable and optimized solution to maximize full Put Wall system productivity, throughput, and customer service.